- Promote the welfare of cats and the improvement of their breeds.
- Administer the registration of pedigrees of cats and kittens.
- Promulgate the rules of the management of cat shows.
- Promote interest of breeders and exhibitors of cats.
- Ensure the efficient co-existence of its Councils and offices.
- Promulgate rules, regulations and codes of ethics.
- Lay down standards for all Breeds in conjunction with member Clubs, the Breed Council and the S.A. Council of Cat Judges.
- Promote a knowledge of Cats and Breed Standards by investigating or to assist in investigations to ensure that the breeding of cats and the showing of cats are according to the highest standards.
- Train or to assist in training of persons for the breeding, judging, show managing and stewarding of cats.
Office hours: Monday-Thursday: 09h00-16h00 – Friday: 09h00-3h00